We welcome you: your whole self, with all your truths and doubts, worries and hopes, knowledge and ignorance, talents and desires, strengths and weaknesses.
Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, we will be real with you: connecting, caring, healing. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support.
- Learn about us, our religion, and our beliefs
- Learn about our programs for children and youth
- Learn what to expect if you attend one of our services
It’s easy to get involved at Starr King church. In fact, if you’re here for more than a few visits, you’ll find it’s difficult to NOT get involved! Whether your interest is in nurturing your spirituality, making friends, seeking comfort, being of service to the church, community, or the earth, or simply having fun, there’s an activity for you.
- What do we worship?
- Spiritual growth and friendship
- Taking care of each other
- Artistry, Music, and Fun
- Working to improve our community and the greater world