Church committees and groups are welcome to schedule events on the church calendar in coordination with our office administrator, Kelli Abatangelo, via email at email@example.com.
Spaces available are:
- Kitchen and Lounge (part of the Fellowship Hall)
- Creekside Room (part of the Fellowship Hall)
- Hillside Room (part of the Fellowship Hall)
- Fellowship Hall
- Sanctuary (no food or drink allowed)
- Conference Room
Sunday worship, including Coffee Hour, is a special time for community, fellowship and outreach to visitors, new members and old friends. In affirmation of our church’s commitment to hospitality, church members are encouraged to explore and protect this special time. Accordingly,
- Please consider days other than Sunday for your meetings.
- Please ensure that any Sunday morning meetings or events end by 10 a.m.
- Please seek to schedule meetings after Sunday worship to begin at 12:30 p.m. or later.
- Please coordinate potluck and other food-related celebrations planned for immediately after worship with Rev. Katie Kandarian-Morris and the Sunday Coffee Committee.
- Check the online calendar to see which rooms and dates are available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your room request. Include your group name, event name, date, time, and room requested.
- Kelli will email you to confirm your reservation has been made.
- Once your reservation has been confirmed, please check the online calendar to ensure your meeting is scheduled as requested. If not, please bring it to Kelli’s attention.