What values hold Starr King community together? What unifies us as a community?
We are always delighted to welcome guests! If this is your first time visiting a Unitarian Universalist church or our congregation, here’s some idea of what to expect:
A warm greeting at the door. We gather for Sunday worship at 10:30am, but you might want to arrive a bit early to chat and choose a seat.
A non-judgmental space. We welcome people of all abilities, ages, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, and creeds.
Accessible facilities. We welcome and affirm people of all abilities with accessible grounds and services. Greeters and ushers are available to assist you.
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions about the church or this worship service.
Order of Service
- Opening Hymn: #346, Come Sing a Song with Me
- Land Acknowledgment
- Chalice Lighting
- Hymn: #347, Gather the Spirit
- Call to Worship
- Prayer, Candles of Joys, Sorrows & Gratitude
- Musical Meditation
- Sermon: Unifying Values, Rev Ruth
- Offertory: DRUUMM special plate
- Extinguishing the Chalice
- Closing Hymn: #1017, We are Building a New Way