Connect With Us
As a friendly church, we value every connection we make. We love meeting our neighbors, sharing stories on social media, connecting with like-minded folks around the world. Here are some ideas on how to make connections and follow along with our activities. You are also quite welcome to get in touch with specific questions. And, when we reopen on 29 August 2021, visit us! We are welcoming and have great snacks.
Keep in Touch
Whether you’re in Hayward or Hong Kong, you can stay connected to our community and find out what we’ve been up to.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, The Flaming Chalice
- Watch videos of our recent virtual services
Connect with Other Members
For the privacy and security of our community, we have some groups and resources that are for members only.
- Join our private Facebook group for members
- Sign up for StarrKingSpark, our private Google group for members
- Use the Church Directory to contact other members
Join a Group
- Small Group Ministry is about deep listening and sharing that nurtures spiritual growth and togetherness
- Affinity groups are so much fun – you will make new friends
- Service groups let your talents shine in ways that give back to the community