Connect With Us
We welcome you: your whole self. With all your truths and doubts, worries and hopes, knowledge and ignorance, talents and desires, strengths and weaknesses.
Whether you’re searching for meaning, mending a broken heart, or simply needing some friends who share your values, we will be real with you: connecting, caring, healing. Learning and laughing across generations and cultures, we build relationships of care and support.
Some ways you can connect with us:
- Contact Us by email or letter
- Follow us on Facebook! We have a public page and a private members-only group
- StarrKingSpark is our private Google group for members
- Subscribe to our Mailing List – including the monthly newsletter – to keep up to date with our events
- Listen to audio recordings of past services or watch videos of our virtual services.
- Members can use the Church Directory to contact other members
- Our Pastoral Care Team supports our members through crises and transitions
- Small Group Ministry is about deep listening and sharing that nurtures spiritual growth and togetherness
- Affinity groups are so much fun: choir, improv, drumming, etc. – you will make new friends
- Service groups keep us going, from making coffee to helping homeless families
- Visit Us! We are warm, friendly, and have snacks!