Church services and friendships can help us through routine life challenges. But everyone has times when we need extra loving support.
Our minister is trained to help during difficult times. Please let her know if you need support during a major life transition, health crisis, parenting or partnership challenge, death of a loved one, spiritual crisis, or any challenging life experience.
Pastoral Support Team
Starr King also has a Pastoral Support Team who will lovingly provide:
- Home or hospital visits – let them know if you would enjoy a home-cooked meal
- Supportive chats by phone or email
- Transportation to appointments and church services
- Completion of light errands
- Loan of some durable medical equipment
You can reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Crisis Planning
Our minister and the Pastoral Support Team can provide valuable assistance should you become incapacitated. Fill out the Life Crisis Form and give us a copy if you might want help with a medical crisis and/or end of life planning.