This week we are reflecting on change and transition. What’s the difference? Changes are facts, but transitions are psychological and spiritual processes.
Children will stay for the first first 15-20 minutes of the service. Reverend Ruth leads.
Order of Service
- Opening Hymn: #1024, When the Spirit Says Do
- Land Acknowledgment
- Chalice Lighting
- Time for All Ages
- Music: All that you have is your soul, Tracy Chapman
- Call to Worship
- Candles of Joys, Sorrows & Gratitude
- Reading: When I was the Forest
- Musical Meditation
- Homily: Change? Or Transition?
- Extinguishing the Chalice
- Closing Hymn: #188, Come Come Whoever You Are