While money is a story — an illusion, really — it is an agreement our culture has made. Its values are so often completely out of alignment with our highest selves. Explore with us the vulnerability of money.
Order of Service
- Gathering Hymn: #346, Come Sing a Song With Me
- Gathering Hymn: #361, Enter Rejoice and Come In
- Land Acknowledgment
- Chalice Lighting
- Hymn: #396, I Know This Rose Will Open
- Call to Worship: Litany of Wholeheartedness
- Stewardship Testimonial: Terri Owen
- Prayer, Candles of Joys, Sorrows & Gratitude
- Choir: How Can I Keep from Singing
- Sermon: Rev Ruth: Vulnerability of Finances
- Extinguishing the Chalice
- Closing Hymn: #318, We Would Be One
- Announcements, Invitation and Final Wave
We are always delighted to welcome guests! If this is your first time visiting a Unitarian Universalist church or our congregation, here’s some idea of what to expect:
A warm greeting at the door. We gather for Sunday worship at 10:30am, but you might want to arrive a bit early to chat and choose a seat.
A non-judgmental space. We welcome people of all abilities, ages, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, and creeds.
Accessible facilities. We welcome and affirm people of all abilities with accessible grounds and services. Greeters and ushers are available to assist you.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the church or this worship service.