What can our deepest relatives in the sea teach us about facing the vast changes due to climate change with resilience and hope?
This Sunday we continue our long support of South Hayward Parish as they fight food insecurity in our community. If possible, please bring a donation:
For the Food Pantry: Staple foods such as Peanut Butter, Tuna Fish, Canned Goods, Oatmeal, Etc.
For the Shelter: New socks for men and women
Order of Service
- Opening Hymn: #1064, Blue Boat Home
- Land Acknowledgment
- Chalice Lighting
- Lighting of the Advent Candle
- Hymn: #299, Make Channels for the Streams of Love
- Call to Worship
- Candles of Joys, Sorrows & Gratitude
- Musical Meditation
- Sermon: Whalesong, Rev. Cat Boyle
- Extinguishing the Chalice
- Closing Hymn: #123, Spirit of Life