- Common Read Group Forming January 23, 2018 As part of our ongoing efforts to address racism, we have formed a common read group to discuss the book “What Does It Mean to Be White? Developing White Racial Literacy” by Robin Di Angelo. This monthly discussion group will begin on Monday, February 12, 7-8:30pm. Read more
- Lessons on Using Website October 2, 2016 Wondering if you're missing something good on the website? Or if there's anything on the website that's right for you? And how can you find it? Or who to complain to if you don't like it?
- 1ST 2018 GAME NIGHT
- 02/17/2018 - 6:30 PM - Starr King UU Church
- Earth Day Meeting
- 02/18/2018 - 9:30 AM - Starr King UU Church
- Yoga for the People--First session
- 02/19/2018 - 6:00 PM - Starr King UU Church
- Mystery Dinner
- 02/24/2018 - 6:00 PM - Starr King UU Church
- Mystery Dinner
- 02/25/2018 - 3:00 PM - Starr King UU Church
- Women & Religion Retreat
- 03/08/2018 - 03/11/2018 - 12:00 AM - Anubhuti Meditation & Retreat Center
- Canvass Supper!
- 03/10/2018 - 12:00 AM - Starr King UU Church
- Theater Trip
- 04/06/2018 - 04/07/2018 - 12:00 AM - Ashland, OR
- PWR Regional Assembly
- 04/27/2018 - 04/29/2018 - 12:00 AM - Doubletree Hotel
When our children were much younger we shopped churches in the East Bay that were family friendly. My wife and I came from different religious backgrounds, so we were looking for a church that felt warm and welcoming to both of us. We attended Starr King several times but failed to realize that we each were enamored with the church and thought the other one was not that much interested. Years passed and Read the full testimonial.